If you have ever traded the GBP/USD pair, or you are thinking of trading it, you need to have a look at the signals machine. The creator of The Signals Machine, Tal Herman, who instead of trying to chase every currency pair and blow up his account, decided to focus on one pair, GBP/USD.
Three main reasons for choosing this pair are:
- Liquidity – It is very easy to get in and out of this pair whenever you want or need it.
- Active – GBP/USD is very active, which means there is no shortage of trading opportunities, and
- Predictable – As the GBP/USD is a major pair, Tal and his team are very skilled at reading where the pair is headed.
These three things make the GBP/USD pair a great choice if you are looking to make good steady profits.
By focusing their energy on three trading strategies:
- Extreme Breakout – To take advantage of during periods of market volatility,
- Safe Reversal Point – The short to medium term strategy predicts the trend based on its specific indicator combination,
- Trend correction breakout – their most consistent strategy. When used correctly, you can see thousands of points on a regular basis. This was the winner of the “Most Profitable Strategy of the Year 2009” award for the GBP/USD pair.
How it works?
First, you get an audio, email, and video alert with a one-click trading message. Click Yes and the signal machine automatically places a market order or a pending order based on market conditions. Once the deal is executed, it is also automatically managed based on preset parameters, which are customizable. Also, the strategy that triggered the signal, entry price, take profit and stop loss are displayed right on the chart.
How about a major news event that gets me out of my trades?
The signaling machine is built in to protect the news. Depending on the level of impact of the upcoming news, you get an alert to stop trading. Now it is up to you to either exit the trade or exit the news event. If you are not a trader at the time the news alert appears, you don’t have to worry about getting out.
Currency Strength Gauge
The signals machine also comes with a built-in currency strength meter that analyzes the strength of the GBP/USD pair. If the gauge determines that the pair is strong, it will provide trading signals. Conversely, if you determine that the current movement is weak, then no signals will be generated. This is a nice addition that I would love to have with other pairs as well.
Voice notification system
The signaling device also has a built-in audio notification system. If you have a cup of coffee or are interested in other business, you will not miss your chance. Some of these notifications include:
- Buy Signal – Straight Forward
- sell signal
- Possible signal in 15 minutes, waiting for the bar to close, and
- Search for trades
Plus other notifications depending on market conditions.